Happy Mitten sits down with Rachel Happen to discuss her project Baffledazzle! which you can find live on Kickstarter now. We are blown away by Rachel’s creativity and the quality of Baffledazzle!. Learn about Rachel and her project in our interview below and don’t miss out on Rachel’s challenge at the end! Baffledazzle! is coined […]more...
Happy Mitten Games is an independent publisher passionate about the board game community.
- Feel the thrill of discovery in Rachel Happen’s, Baffledazzle!
- Board games, business, & Tox from Crits Happen Ep. 29
- Board games, business, & Protospiel Milwaukee Ep. 28
- Interview with Phil Walker-Harding: Creator of Sushi Go!
- LexiCon: Kentucky’s New Gaming Convention. An Interview with the Founders.
Tagslearning curve, mechanics, Cardboard Edison, new beginnings, manufacturing, Dice Hate Me, bonus, publishing, Protospiel, demos, Chevee Dodd, the start, Reviews, The Game Crafter, GrandCon, Bioshock, thank you!, conventions, journey, approaching publishers, gateway, protoype, unpublished games, Bryan Fischer, TableTop, Grant Rodiek, prototype, prototypes, game design, helpful tips, Gen Con, selling out, podcast, distribution, adventure, quirky habits, Daniel Solis, design tips, success, Jamey Stegmaier, Kickstarter, Grand Gaming Academy, costs, art, game length